Waterproofing is a way to prevent water from entering your home. Waterproofing is very important as it helps to keep your house dry. It helps to reduce the humidity inside the house and thus protects the interior of your house from damage caused by moisture or exposure to water. It is also important that the accuracy of the structure.
- Did you know that water damage makes up 20% of all homeowner’s insurance claims? Waterproofing can prevent costly flooding, including underground flooding.
- Waterproofing helps to create a healthy home environment for your family as it only takes 24-48 hours for the fungus to grow in a humid environment. Prolonged exposure to the skin can cause asthma, hay fever, and other medical conditions.
- Ground floor closure can help reduce your total heating and cooling costs. This is because indoor air humidity caused by leak in the basement puts pressure on using AC and can increase your energy bills by 10-15%.
- Protect your floor with waterproofing. Below your floor, there is usually 2-4 inches of concrete. If the concrete is too thin, you may run the risk of subcutaneous pressure, which may cause cracks and leaks.
- Increase the value of your property. Damage to mold and water can reduce the value of your home by up to 25%. A waterproof home ensures complete security and value for your home.
- More than 60% of the basement in the U.S. they have a moisture problem. Increase the safety and well-being of your home by waterproofing as this will reduce your moisture problems.
- Help prevent building damage to your home. If water seeps into the foundation of your house, it can cause serious damage to the foundation and lead to clogging of the walls. Waterproofing the inside and outside of your home adds structural protection.
- Protect your sump pump. Installing a sump pump is a major part of ground waterproofing, but they can sometimes break or stop working. Having more waterproofing in the basement can provide extra protection in your home if the sump pump fails.
- Protect your memories. Most of the time furniture, photo albums and souvenirs are stored in the basement. If the floodwaters recede, they may wreak havoc and cause water damage to all of your precious artefacts.
- Increase your well-being and reduce stress. When saving water in your home, you can easily relax and know your home, yours and your family will be safe without the negative effects of water damage and leaks.
There are many reasons why you should close and protect your home. It can prevent allergies and illness. Waterproofing your own can also increase the value of your home and allow you to have more access to the living space.
Here at Waffen Waterproofing contractor Singapore, we are specialized in waterproofing services, including waterproofing, foundation repairs, wall cracks and roof leaks repair.
We have been in business for almost 10 years and with our limited economy and expertise, we are able to provide quality waterproofing services at affordable prices.